Tuesday 13 November 2012

First post... London Photography

Hello!
My first blog post - never had a blog before, I am not very good with technology. I have decided to create a blog to have somewhere to put the photos I take on my travels. I am sure it might wander into my interests rather a lot, for I am interested in so many things. So here goes...

London Photography
I traveled down to London recently to see the Tate's Pre-Raphaelite exhibition. It was like my dream come true! Also had a look at some sights - didn't have too long though, only two days and most of it was spent on the bus. Took a few photos.



Visited William Blake's grave - I love Blake. Though I wonder where he is actually buried...


Spooky graves in Bunhill Fields...
There was some beautiful architecture in London. I thought the pictures would look nice in black and white and I heightened the contrast to show the different textures of the buildings.


In the graveyard there were some friendly squirrels - they are not afraid of people so I got some good close up photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment